Dental implants are used to fill in gaps from missing teeth. They are directly fused to your jawbone to ensure that they can withstand the rigors of life just as your natural teeth could. The fear of dental implants falling out as dentures sometimes can is nonexistent.
Replace your missing teeth with quality dental implants. Here are just a few of the benefits they can provide:
– Dental implants can be customized based on size, shape, color, fitness, curvature, and comfort.
– Through a process known as Osseointegration, the bone supporting the implant can grow stronger.
– With the proper care and maintenance, dental implants can last a lifetime.
– Without any teeth to hold onto, over time your jawbone can deteriorate and weaken.
– Dental implants can return your eating and speaking skills to a much more natural level like what it was before tooth loss occurred.
– Dental implants fill the voids that missing teeth leave behind and prevent other teeth from shifting or moving around the loose gums.
– Dental implants can fill out your smile and improve your social status and self-esteem.
Speak with Dr. William G. Kaylakie at William G. Kaylakie DMD to ensure that dental implants are the right tooth replacement treatment for you. Our office is conveniently situated in Austin, Texas, and we can be reached via phone at 512-794-2822. Schedule an appointment today and we can get back you on the path to oral health care success!